Thank you for your interest in Waiheke Health Trust. We will always do our best to assist you.
The following represents our Privacy and Terms and Conditions. If you need any assistance, please do contact us.
Privacy & Security
When you contact us through this website, we ask you to provide certain contact information. We take privacy and data security seriously. Any information you do provide (for example; your address, phone number, name and email address) will remain strictly confidential, will never be sold or passed on by us (except where we are required to do so in order to fulfil our duties).
We hold all information in the strictest of confidence, in a secure environment. For additional security, we encrypt any sensitive information such as passwords. Our website also uses an SSL encryption standard or https protocol to secure the page.
Communicating With You
We will not “spam you” and we will only contact you: i) where you have opted for us to keep in touch with you (e.g. our newsletter); ii) to follow up after you have made contact with us.
We will communicate with you via email or phone. You may receive several emails from us. If you do not receive any emails from us – please check your spam folder – or get in touch if you need further assistance.
Errors & Omissions
We try very hard to ensure the details on this site are correct and up to date. However, from time to time, information does change and we would welcome your feedback if anything appears incorrect or broken.
General Website Terms & Conditions
1) By accessing this website, you agree that The Waiheke Health Trust, and those officially recognised as associated to or party to this website (hereinafter referred to collectively as “the publishers”) cannot be held responsible for any error, omission, fault or inaccuracy and shall not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever caused to any user / party.
2) All comments / contributions made by users to this website (either those with an account or not) in public areas (e.g. comments, reviews etc) are the sole legal responsibility of the person posting them and may not reflect the opinion of the publishers.
3) The publishers reserve the right to amend, change, delete or modify as appropriate, any information or detail on one or all pages of this website without justification or notification, at any time.
We DO NOT permit the re-use of anything on this site without express written consent. Please contact us first to get permission.
All information, trademarks, logos and materials, photo’s, illustrations, pictures, images, video, and all data, words, articles / information, ideas, designs and concepts (hereinafter referred to collectively as “media”) contained on or within this website shall remain the sole property and copyright of the publishers and may not be copied, duplicated, screen-grabbed, borrowed, hired, lent, linked to (via hyperlink), distributed, broadcast, reproduced (whether modified or not), or used in any way, without prior written permission. All Rights Reserved.
All and any media belonging to any third party (whether expressly specified or not) displayed on this site, shall remain the property and copyright of the respective owning entity.
The information provided on this Website is intended for general guidance only. Users of the information contained on this website must make their own assessment as to the suitability and appropriateness of the information described for their particular use and conditions.
To the maximum extent permitted by law:
- All warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limit, suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy or completeness of this website or the content on, or accessed through, it; and
- You use this site at your own risk. In no event shall the publishers be liable for any damage or loss, arising out of your use or inability to use this website, or anything contained within it.
If you need any assistance, or would like clarification on any of the above, please contact us.