A physiotherapy specialist is available to provide assessment, treatment and follow-up of clients requiring rehabilitation after surgery or other medical problems.
Waiheke Health Trust funds local physio treatment for patients holding a current Community Services Card.
For further information on services available and how to access these, contact Waiheke Physio on 372 8281.
Alternatively, click the link to visit the website or contact your local doctor. www.waihekephysio.co.nz
- Injuries: Sports, home and work accidents, medical conditions including arthritis & musculoskeletal conditions (ACC and Private)
- Breathing Problems & Stress Management: Respiratory, asthma and bronchial
- Continence & Women’s Health: There are certain health problems that specifically affect men and women at different times in their lives. Physiotherapy can help.
- Children’s Health: There are certain health problems that affect children at different times in their lives. Physiotherapy can help.
- Older People’s Health: There are certain health problems that affect older people’s health.Physiotherapy can help.
- Sports Physiotherapy: For all sports related injuries and their prevention.
- Walking Aid Assessment: For all ages.
- Ergonomics: Home and Office Workstation Set Up.
- Acupuncture: A Pain Relief Alternative.
* Please note that the above services are provided by Waiheke Physio, which is a separate organisation to the Waiheke Health Trust. Not all services may be offered, some may require a referral and some may be at your own expense. Please check to avoid disappointment.