Welcome to the Ostend Medical Center, 9 Belgium Street, Ostend, Waiheke. Phone 09 372 5005.
About Ostend Medical Centre
Ostend Medical Centre is part of the Waiheke Health Trust.
The diversity of services available at the Ostend Medical Centre include:
- General Health related matters (if you’re feeling unwell)
- Family and Children’s Health
- Minor Accidents treatment
- Minor Surgery including Vasectomies
- Women’s Health including Cervical Smears
- Liquid Nitrogen Treatment
- Diabetes Management and Check Ups
There are also a variety of diagnostic services available as well
- Blood Tests
- ECG’s (Electro-cardiographs)
- Cardiovascular Risk Assessment and Management
To find out more, please call 09 372 5005 to make an appointment. Alternatively, you may also make an appointment through our Patient Portal. Please click here to access the portal (login / registration required).
Weekend opening hours are provided on a rotation basis along with other island clinics. To check opening hours, please contact us before travelling.
Accredited by The Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners
Waiheke’s Ostend Medical Centre achieved Cornerstone Accreditation in 2010, and has been re-accredited in 2013 – 2017.
CORNERSTONE is an accreditation programme specifically designed by The Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners for general practices in New Zealand.
Accreditation is a self-assessment and external peer review process used by health care organisations to accurately assess their level of performance in relation to established standards and to implement ways to continuously improve the health care system.