Hey Waiheke !
Thank you for helping us to get Waiheke Island safe and free of hard lockdowns!
Thanks for a very successful Super Saturday “Vaxathon” Sat 16th Oct @ Ostend Medical Centre – and thanks to all took part! It was a very successful day locally and nationwide.
A message from Alison Redhead the OMC Practice Manager:
Thank you to all the businesses and volunteers listed below who supported Super Saturday!
Wow! What a fantastic day we had, it was more than we could of hoped for. Lots of people coming for vaccinations because it was so relaxed and access was easy. Thank you to all the businesses who donated prizes, time and financial support. You helped bring attention to the day which I am sure encouraged people to come along.
We are going to open on Saturday 6th November so that anyone who had their first vaccination on Saturday can come back for their second.
If you would like to come in for a vaccination please book through Book My Vaccine or call the clinic 09 372 5005.
Thank you to these businesses, organisations, individuals and all the unmentioned helpers and volunteers
Chris Palmer – Ray White
The Middle Waiheke
Waxican Food Truck
Purple Dog Design
Onetangi Fish and Chips
Mana Tahapehi – Baileys
Island CoffeeK2 Builders
Humble Pie Butchery
Kellands Real Estate
Super Liquor Waiheke
Wild on Waiheke
Waiheke Wine Centre
Shop The Rock
We are still vaccinating – so if you need a 1st or 2nd dose, please just get in touch!
- Walk in Informal clinic for Covid 19 vaccinations
- No appointment needed, quick and easy process
- Friendly team of doctors and nurses available to discuss any concerns or answer your vaccination questions
- Great for nervous or concerned persons and teenagers wanting additional info in a non-judgemental environment
- Socially distanced set up – wear your mask and we will advise you on the process